Grooming Services Offered
Full Service Bath includes a bath with our all purpose shampoo, up to 15 minutes of brushing, clipping nails, cleaning ears and expressing anal glands.
Full Service Groom includes a bath with our all purpose shampoo, up to 15 minutes of brushing, clipping nails, cleaning ears and removing ear hair, expressing anal glands and cut to client specification or breed standard.
Walk In Services are available whenever the salon is open and an appointment is not necessary; come in when it’s convenient for you! Walk-in services include Nail Trim, Nail Grind, Ear Care, Face Trims, Foot Trims, Anal Glands, Teeth Brushing, Nail Polish, Brush Outs, Feather Extensions and Essential Oil Spot Treatment. Please call for our latest price list.
Grooming a puppy…is the sweetest gift you can give to your new puppy. You can start bringing your puppy into the grooming salon as early as 8-10 weeks old. It is best to begin the grooming process at a younger age to familiarize your new pup with the sights, sounds, and smells of a salon. Puppy’s first few visits will be short and sweet, just to cover basics such as bathing, drying, nail trimming, and possible face/sanitary trimming. We encourage introducing your puppy to the grooming process at an early age so they grow up learning that the grooming salon is a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable place to be. It also helps for you to play with the puppy’s feet at home so he/she is less afraid of basic nail trim visits.
Do It Yourself Dog Wash
No appointment needed. Dog Wash is available during our regular retail hours, up to 1 hour before we close.
- Includes the use of our comfortable waist-high bathtubs, (lifting assistance is available)
- Includes standard in-house conditioner and moisturizing shampoo
- Includes brushes/combs, towels and dryer
For safety reasons, we ask that you dry your dog within the bathtub which has restraints to keep the dog in the tub and both of your hands free.
Rules & Extra Fees:
- Limit: 1 – Family, 2 – Dogs; or 2 – Families, 1 – Dog each (First family in determines whether second family is allowed)
- Bath time limited to 1 hour; extra charge for additional time
- All dogs must be finished 15 minutes prior to closing of retail store
- Grooming (hair or nail trimming/cutting by clients) is not allowed
- No dogs sprayed by a skunk or evidence of fleas are permitted
- Special shampoos outside of our in-house conditioner and moisturizing shampoo are extra charge
Making a special trip? We recommend you call ahead to ensure availability of our Grooming Services.
Ph: 262-241-7061 ext: 1
Sunday – Monday: closed
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm